Vanguard is a Broad Spectrum Botanical Insecticide.Acting in 4 powerful ways as Antifeedant, Repellant, Insect Growth Regulation and Oviposition deterrent.Targeting wide range of insects & mites in all host crops.
REPEATED OR ALTERNATE USE OF VANGUARD BENEFITS THE GROWTH IN..
- Managing the insects' pressure below economic injury level
- Breaking insect resistance against chemicals
- Let the beneficial insects work at their own
- Promoting the crop growth and flowering because of the crop friendly chemical properties of Vanguard
FORMULATION & STABILITY
Vanguard is formulated with most synergistic proprietary blend of solvents, emulsifiers, stabilizing agents and carriers. This aids Vanguard to retain its natural properties and maintain stability up to shelf life claims at ambient storage conditions. Vanguard is available in Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC) form with an Azadirachtin contents of 0.15% and 1.00%.
TARGET INSECTS AND MITES
White flies, Aphid, Jassids, Hoppers, Thrips, Red Mites, White & Yellow mites, Leaf Rollers, Caterpillars, Beetles, Bugs, Borers, Flies, Weevils, Gall Midge, Leaf Folders and Fungus Gnats.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
Vanguard (1.00% Azadirachtin)
2 ml formulation/liter water (this gives 20 ppm Azadirachtin in final spray solution)
- 10000 ppm : 2-3 ml/litre water