BIOVITA is based on seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum, the finest marine plant available for agricultural use and is recognized world over as an excellent natural fertilizer and source of organic matter. BIOVITA application enables plants to receive direct benefits from the naturally balanced nutrients and plant growth substances available in the seaweed extract.
Trade Name: BIOVITA
Common Name: Ascophyllum nodosum
Formulation: BIOVITA Granules
- BIOVITA provides over 60 naturally occurring major and minor nutrients and plant development substances comprising of enzymes, proteins, cytokinins, amino acids, vitamins, gibberellins, auxins, betains etc. in organic form.
- BIOVITA provides all constituents in balanced form for healthier plant growth.
- BIOVITA contributes to greater microbial activity when applied to soil and thus increasing the nutrient availability to plants.
- BIOVITA is an ideal organic product for better growth and productivity, which can be used on all types of plants, whether indoor, outdoor, garden, nursery, lawns, turf, agriculture or plantation crops.
- Field crops – Broadcast BIOVITA granules uniformly on thick sown crops. For wide spacing crops, use furrows / spots/fertigation methods of application.
- Vegetables, Fruits, Plantation crops – Apply BIOVITA granules in furrows or in spots around the plants, mix with the soil and then water the plants/field.
- Flowers & pot plants – Apply 8-10 grams of BIOVITA granules around each plant, 2 to 3 inches away from the stem. After application, earth up the soil to mix the granules with top layer and water the plants normally.
- Turf and Lawns – Broad cast 40 to 50 grams BIOVITA granules per square meter before planting or 20 to 25 grams after planting and water the lawn. Repeat the granular application once in every six month.
||DOSE (Per Ha)
||20 to 40 kg / ha
BIOVITA Granules - Available in 1 kg, 4 kg, 8 kg 10 kg (bucket) and 50 kg (drum) packs.
Directions for use
- Shake BIOVITA liquid bottle thoroughly before using.
- Try to use entire quantity of BIOVITA granules or liquid once the pack is opened.
- Store at room temperature and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sun light.
- Timing and rate of application is very important for maximum efficacy hence crop-wise. schedule and guidelines should be followed carefully.
- Avoid application of herbicides in combination with BIOVITA