COLT is a synthetic pyrethroid based insecticide which contains Cypermethrin as active ingredient. It acts as a stomach and contact insecticide
Trade Name: COLT
Common Name: Cypermethrin
Formulation: 25% EC
- COLT offers control over wide range of sucking, biting, chewing pests.
- COLT exhibits rapid action.
- COLT has greater effectiveness against Lepidopteron pests.
- COLT remains effective for longer durations due to higher persistence value.
- COLT is more resistant to washing off due to rain water.
- COLT is relatively cost effective and has a smaller waiting period.
Mode of Action
Cypermethrin is a sodium channel modulator. It is a neurotoxic agent acting through the central nervous system to cause repetitive nerve activity. It is readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and by inhalation fine spray mist.
||DOSE (Per Ha)
||Shoot & Fruit Borer, Jassids
||Shoot & Fruit Borer, Jassids, Epilachna Grub
Available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 litre packs.