DIVAP is a contact and stomach insecticide with fumigant and penetrant action. It is used for the control of sucking and chewing insects of Cereals, Pulses, Sugarcane, Oilseeds, Vegetables and Fruit trees. It is non-phytotoxic when used as recommended.
Trade Name: DIVAP
Common Name: Dichlorvos (DDVP)
Formulation: 76% EC
- DIVAP has a fast knock-down effect and kills target pests instantly.
Mode of Action
- Cholinesterase inhibition.
||DOSE (Per Ha)
||Brown plant hopper
||Cutworm/ Armyworm, Leaf roller
||Cutworm/ Armyworm caterpillar, Pyrilla
||Leaf eating caterpillar
||Red hairy caterpillar
||Cabbage looper, Caterpillars, Semi looper
||Red pumpkin beetle
||0.75-1 ml/ tree
||2.5-5 ml/ tree
Available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 litre packs.
Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg at 5 to 10 minutes interval for hours together as long as symptoms continue.
Administer 1 to 2 g of 2 PAM dissolved in 10 ml of distilled water and inject intravenously taking 10 to 15 minutes.
- Harmful and poisonous to human beings, animals and wildlife
- Use hand gloves, face mask, eye shields and overall during operation.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during operation or before washing hands & face.
- Keep cattle, pets and children away from treated crops or during operation.
- Avoid body parts/ clothes contamination.
- Don’t store near food stuffs, animal feed. Store away from the reach of children, pets & cattle.
- Destroy empty containers after operation.