LEPIDO is a highly effective insecticide cum miticide. It contains active ingredient chlorfenapyr, a new generation product with pyrrole chemistry.
Trade Name: LEPIDO
Common Name: Chlorfenapyr
Formulation: 10% SC
- LEPIDO is a novel insecticide cum miticide, offers a two in one solution.
- LEPIDO is active against Mites and Diamond Back Moth.
- LEPIDO is a new generation product with pyrrole chemistry.
- LEPIDO is a stomach poison which stops the energy generation process of insects - POWER CUT ACTION.
- LEPIDO gives longer duration of control so that with lesser no. of sprays there are more pest free days
- LEPIDO also kills the pest like mites which are hiding on the lower side of leaves-Translaminar action.
- LEPIDO is a pro insecticide - ideal product for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Integrated Resistance Management (IRM).
- LEPIDO gives greening effect giving high aesthetic value and prices of produce in market.
Mode of Action
Unlike the organophosphates, nicotinoids and synthetic pyrethroids who work at nervous system, LEPIDO works at mitochondria. Mitochondria are the power houses of cells where food is broken down by bio-chemical processes and ADP is converted to ATP with production of energy. LEPIDO stops the energy production at mitochondria level inside cell and thus the insect dies of starvation.
||DOSE (Per Ha)
Available in 100 ml, 300 ml and 1 litre packs.
No specific antidote, treat symptomatically.
- Do not spray against the wind direction.
- Always wear protective clothing while handling.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink during application.
- Wash hands and body thoroughly after spraying.
- For better results, use sticker along with LEPIDO.
- Do not mix LEPIDO with alkaline compound, like copper oxychloride or bordeux mixture.